RULES FOR USE OF SWAP SHOP ONLINE
- Chadrad Communications, Inc., reserves the right to edit or remove any item placed on the page.
- In order to be approved, all entries must show at least a first name, the Item line must be filled out, and there must be a price.
- Entries will remain on SWAP SHOP ONLINE for 7 (seven) consecutive days.
- SWAP SHOP ONLINE is for the non-commercial use of chadrad.com visitors.
- Please list no more than 3 (three) items for sale per ad.
- If selling an item priced $1,000 or more please see “THE FOLLOWING MUST BE PAID ENTRIES” (Please read all rules in this section.)
- No firearms or ammunition can be advertised on SWAP SHOP, unless they are advertised by a federally licensed firearms dealer with a store front and a Federal & State Tax ID Number. Only Paid Ads of this nature will be displayed.
- No Child Safety Seats or Booster Seats for use in vehicles, also no cribs.
- No ads soliciting or selling animals to use in the reproductive process will be approved.
- Entries on SWAP SHOP must be legal and ethical--no propaganda, drugs, bad language, political, or personal ads. No happy birthday wishes or non-profit organization events.
- Ads selling tickets for more than face value will not be approved.
- Items appearing on SWAP SHOP on KCSR are not placed on SWAP SHOP ONLINE, and items placed on SWAP SHOP ONLINE are not placed on SWAP SHOP on KCSR.
- Email your item to email@example.com, to have it read LIVE on KCSR's SWAP SHOP, click Add Item to have it entered on SWAP SHOP ONLINE.
- Help Wanted Ads are placed on Area Job Openings, not on Chadrad Swap Shop. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for information. Area Job Openings is a paid item.
- Non-Profit Organizations. Information about your event will not be placed on Swap Shop. Please email information to email@example.com. As long as advertising has not been purchased elsewhere, it will be placed on Local Events on Chadrad.com, on Community Calendar on Stereo AM 610 KCSR, and on KBPY-FM 107.7. If you would like to purchase an ad on Swap Shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . or simply use your credit card to place an ad on Swap Shop.
- Unpaid items are not posted automatically; they are manually approved by our staff. Please allow up to 24 hours for your item to be posted. Items paid by credit card are approved automatically.
- No charge for garage or yard sales by individuals. Such sales by businesses or communities must be paid.
- E-mail questions to: email@example.com, or call 308-432-5545.
** NOTE: One (1) picture will be allowed to upload with the Swap Shop Ad. The picture must be in JPEG format, and must be approx. 640 pixles. If the photo is too large- it will not upload and will give an error message.
THE FOLLOWING MUST BE PAID ENTRIES ON SWAP SHOP
Paid items include, but are not limited to, the following. Final determination will be made by KCSR/Chadrad Management.
- Items priced at $1,000 or more. All vehicles must list a price, whether they are for sale or for trade. Each item must be listed on a separate ad.
- Any animal or animals for sale, priced $151.00 or more. A litter of puppies for sale is a paid item, no matter how much you are charging per puppy. Please put the price you are asking on your pet entry.
- Real Estate, including mobile homes, for sale or for rent. (If selling more that one house, or renting more than one house or apartment, each unit must be on a separate ad.)
- Hay, in bales or not. (wheat, alfalfa, etc.)
- Any meat cut and wrapped for sale, or sold hanging or in bulk.
- Any product sold consistently from your home, including hand-made items, firewood or garden produce. Information about parties, like Tupperware Parties. Also produce sold in bulk from any location.
- Home Daycare Provider, House Cleaning, Professional Lawn Service, Handyman Service, Music Lessons, Auto Detailing, Bookeeping Service, Home Health or Caregivng Service & other services.
- Sewing or Mending, Boarding for Animals, including horses.
- Money making event like a Flea Market, Open House, or Community Yard/Garage Sale. Ads solicitng Vendors for any of the above must also be paid ads.
- Any item owned by a business. (Inventory, Office Furniture, Computers, Equipment).
- Ads soliciting bids for any item or items must be paid. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- for details.
- Yard or Garage sales by businesses or communities, also Estate Sales must be paid.
- Surplus sales by cities, school districts, or businesses.
- "Walk-through" Estate Sales for which an ad is placed on Chadrad Swap Shop. Ad will not be formatted.
Cost: One week on Chadrad Swap Shop or KCSR Swap Shop $50.00 each; both Chadrad & KCSR, same week, $80.00, prepaid. No Refunds or Credits. If we place your ad on Swap Shop and bill you, a $5.00 handling fee will be added to your bill.
We accept Cash, Check, VISA or MasterCard. To charge by phone, call 308-432-5545.
* Note: For items requiring payment; when placing ad, in the Purpose Field, choose “For Sale-Pd Ad”, “For Rent-Pd Ad” or “Other-Pd Ad”; and then click submit. The next window will provide the option to pay by debit/credit card. *
Thanks for using Swap Shop Online!