Information About Stereo AM 610 KCSR
This is the Control Room at Stereo AM 610 KCSR. Chadrad Communications Inc. is on the cutting edge of broadcast technology. Email KCSR
Signal - Stereo AM 610 KCSR broadcasts with a non-directional 1,000 watt signal. It is licensed as a Regional Broadcast Facility. KCSR is on the air 24 hours a day. In addition, the Station is heard on Public Access TV Channel 19 in Chadron and Channel 19 in Rushville and
Click here to view our coverage map...
Streaming - KCSR streams 24 hours a day. Click on Listen Live on the Chadrad Home Page. Or Android & iPhone users can download the KCSR Listen Live App.
Demographic - Due to AM 610 KCSR's heavy commitment to local news and service, the CSR stands for Community Service Radio. Our demographic is 35-plus.
Format - Stereo AM 610 KCSR is all locally programmed. The music format is Country.. Community-based programs include Sound-Off at 8 a.m., Swap Shop at 9 a.m., Community Calendar at 11:25 a.m., and Community Focus during Live @ 4.
- News - Complete Local News airs daily at 6:00 AM, 7:00 AM, Noon, 4:00 PM, and 5:00 PM. The CBS News Network airs at the top of every hour. Local news updates air 11 times a day. Breaking news is broadcast as it happens. Live @ 4 is a full hour of news, sports, and weather information, plus our local Community Focus program.
- Weather - Exclusive KCSR Skywatch Weather Radar Reports for
South Dakota are aired three times per hour. We also provide breaking weather alerts as storms happen.
- Sports - Cornhusker Football & Basketball,
High School Football & Basketball (boys & girls),
Rockies, Denver Broncos. Coverage of
State Wrestling Tournaments are also aired on Stereo AM 610 KCSR.
- Ag Programming - Including Rural Radio Network, originating in Lexington, NE, Cattleman's Corner, and Livestock News Network. .
- Entertainment - Swap Shop, Bob Kingsley's Country Top 40, Red Stegal's Cowboy Corner, Traditional Country Music, and great contests.
Click here for a list of General Rules for contests run on Stereo AM 610 KCSR.
Note: You will need Acrobat Reader to view Adobe PDF files. If you do not have Acrobat installed, you can download it free.