(Neb.)-WNCC Seeks To Honor Alumni
(Scottsbluff)-Western Nebraska Community College is seeking the public's help in its annual tradition of honoring Alumni who have made a positive impact on any of its three Western Nebraska Community College campuses. The College is looking for individuals who have made a difference for the betterment of Western Nebraska Community College to be nominated for the WNCC Outstanding Alumni of the Year Award.
Tina Dueker, Alumni Relations Coordinator, said there are many remarkable people in western Nebraska communities who have provided tremendous support to the College and deserve recognition for doing so. She stated this is a chance for the community and WNCC to recognize those efforts and individuals."
One alumnus is selected to receive the honor. Nomination forms are found at wncc.edu/alumni-friends. Completed forms can be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to: WNCC Alumni Relations, 1601 E. 27th Street, Scottsbluff, NE 69361. Nominations are accepted until September 23.
Nominees should meet the following criteria:
1. The nominee has graduated from WNCC or one of its predecessors*
2. The nominee has demonstrated personal accomplishments in their field
3. The nominee has shown involvement in civic responsibility and contribution to their community
4. The nominee has shown continuing interest in the College
5. The nominee has the highest integrity in professional, public, and personal relations
*Scottsbluff Junior College, Scottsbluff College, Nebraska Western College, The Alliance School of Practical Nursing, Western Nebraska Vocational Technical School or Western Nebraska Technical College.
(Story courtesy WNCC)
Back to News
Printer Friendly Version
Send Story to a friend.