10/18/2012 - Dawes County Joint Planning Meeting
The Dawes County Joint Planning Meeting will be Thursday, October 18th from 6-8:00 PM at the CSC Student Center, Lakota/Bordeaux Room (East Side).
- Panhandle Community Health Improvement Plan – Kim Engel
- Swimming Pool Update – Dale Grant
- Fire Recovery Planning Update – Stacy Swinney
Community Work Group Break Outs – 90 day progress update and future 90 day planning
- Agriculture Opportunities
- Enhance Local Transportation
- Maximizing Community Strengths Through Working Together
- Engaging County Members in Positive Healthy Behaviors
- Positioning Business Opportunities for Better Economic Success
- Swimming Pool Development
Bring announcements to be shared such as trainings and committee meeting dates.
Next meeting: January 31, 2013